The Water Damage Restoration Process
Full-Service Disaster Restoration
1 Company, 100% Restoration
We are the first choice for insurance companies and adjusters because our water repairs process produces the top results in the industry.
- Single Point Contact. Always know who to call.
- Faster Service. We start work immediately and schedule each step tightly so no time is wasted.
- Lower Cost. We manage your project efficiently and pass the savings to you.
- Higher Satisfaction.
- All Insurance Accepted. We will partner with your insurance company and adjuster to process your homeowner’s claim.
Leader in Water Damage Restoration in Dallas
Our water repairs process breaks down into three components.
- Cleanup. We perform water removal services and then clean everything the water touched -- your home, belongings, and clothes.
- Restoration. Your home is dried to prevent permanent damage and mold growth. Any parts of your home that could not be salvaged are demolished.
- Reconstruction. Any portion of your home that was damaged is rebuilt.
Free Estimate for Water Removal in Dallas
Contact Us, and we’ll reach out shortly. We’re here to help.
SERVPRO in Dallas
We live and work in our hometown of Dallas. When we respond to emergency water damage restoration calls, we are helping our neighbors stay safe and get their homes back.
- Typical ETA: 2-4 Hours
- Minutes from Downtown Dallas, TX
- Only Certified Esporta Operator in Dallas
The Process for Water Damage Repair in Dallas
The SERVPRO water damage remediation process has been perfected by decades of experience.
Water or Flood Damage?
Call Today – (972) 986-7677
Every water damage event is a little different and requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. You can click on any of the steps below to learn more about that process.
Step 1 - Emergency Contact
The restoration process begins when you call us. Our representative will guide you through the crisis and may ask several questions to help us better understand the equipment and resources.
Step 2 - Inspection and Water Damage Assessment
We determine the scope of your water damage at this stage. We inspect and test to determine the extent of damage and how far the moisture has traveled to ensure proper and complete restoration.
Step 3 - Water Removal / Water Extraction
The water removal process begins almost immediately and removes the majority of the water. We use powerful pumps and vacuum units to quickly remove hundreds or thousands of gallons from your property, which helps prevent secondary water damage and mold growth.
Step 4 - Drying and Dehumidification
We use specialized equipment to remove the remaining water that is harder to access. Our Professionals will use room measurements, temperature, and relative humidity to determine the optimal number of air movers and dehumidifiers needed to dry your home or business.
Step 5 - Cleaning and Sanitizing
We clean all of the restorable items and structures damaged by the water. We are adept at cleaning contents using a number of techniques. Our professionals are trained to provide sanitizing treatments and to remove odors and deodorize your property.
Step 6 - Restoration
Restoration is the process of restoring your home or business to its pre-water damage condition. Restoration may involve minor repairs, such as replacing drywall and installing new carpet, or may entail major repairs, such as the reconstruction of various areas or rooms in a home or business.