Carpets and Upholstery Cleaning
The Leading Carpet Restoration Service in Dallas
The SERVPRO Carpet Cleaning process has been perfected after decades of experience and research into the most advanced cleaning agents and equipment. We offer:
- Deep Wash Carpet Cleaning
- Carpet-Friendly Biocides Available for Sanitation
- Choice of Pleasant Scent
- Fast Drying with Air Mover
Schedule One-Time or Recurring Carpet Cleaning in Dallas
Carpet is usually one of the most valuable investments for a property. Recurring carpet cleaning helps keep carpet maintenance up-to-date and extend the life of your carpet. When you schedule your one-time or recurring service, we’ll ask for your preferences and take care of the rest.
- On-Demand: for emergencies or move-in, move-out services
- Every 6-Months: households with pets, babies, or smokers
- Once a Year: other households
- Quarterly: offices and commercial spaces
Cleaning Carpet Stains for Dallas
Our carpet estimate includes stain removal!
We’ve been right there with you--our carpet suffers a spill or accident and a stain is a result. Plenty of carpet cleaning companies in Dallas offer you a price then surprise you with a stain removal surcharge. When you receive a free estimate from us, stain removal is included.
Want a Free Carpet Cleaning Estimate? Contact Us!
Rugs are taken to our cleaning facility.
- Pick-Up / Drop-Off
- Regular Cleaning
- Water Damage Restoration
- Fire Smoke Damage Restoration
- Mold Remediation
We’re a Dallas SERVPRO Near You
We’re available to any home or business in Dallas.
Need Carpet or Upholstery Cleaning?
Call Today – (972) 986-7677
We also offer a range of specialized cleaning methods:
- Bonnet Cleaning: A less aggressive method for short piled carpets.
- Hot Water Extraction: A deeper cleaning method for all carpet types.
- Deluxe Precondition and Rinse: Helps restore deeply soiled areas.
- Showcase Premier Cleaning: The most thorough cleaning method in the industry.
- Dry Cleaning: When color-fastness is an issue.
Preventative MaintenanceCarpets act as a filter, trapping dust, dirt, gases, animal hair, and other soils. All carpet manufacturers agree on actions you can take between carpet cleanings to increase the life span of your carpet.
IICRC states that 79% of soil in carpet is dry soil. Vacuuming is a key component to proper care and maintenance of carpet.
- Regular vacuuming
- Spot removal
- Pilating the carpet to prevent matting
- Moving furniture to change traffic patterns
- Using walk-off mats to limit the amount of soil tracked onto the carpet
Our professional cleaning can address moderate and heavy soil conditions in your carpets. How often you’ll need professional cleaning depends on soil build-up, traffic, type and color of carpeting. A good rule of thumb would be to professionally clean your carpet every 12 months. The best advice is to clean carpets before they become totally saturated with soil. If you wait until carpets look really dirty, the carpets may never be restored to their former appearance. Dirt builds up in layers, and when a carpet looks dirty you are only seeing the dirt at the tips of the fibers. More dirt is hiding below the surface down near the base of the pile, causing damage to the carpet. When a carpet is saturated with dirt, the soil has penetrated crevices and has become firmly lodged.
We will get the job done right. For a cleaning backed by state-of-the-art equipment, over 40 years of experience and Professionals trained to the highest standards, call us today.