Professional Ventilation Cleanup
The SERVPRO technicians who responded to the call were experienced in investigating and cleaning up after ventilation problems. The team arrived on site and began inspecting the damage.
They quickly determined that the home owner's problem was caused by an animal infestation and a faulty ventilation system. The rodents had invaded the ventilation ducts and caused extensive damage. They had been living in the attic and gnawed through the insulation to gain access to the ventilation system.
The damage caused carbon monoxide fumes from the furnace to spread throughout the house.
The technicians found animal waste and insulation debris in ventilation ducts. The ventilation system required a thorough cleaning before it could be returned to use.
The technicians also cleaned and sanitized the attic to prevent further infestation. They also repaired the ventilation system to ensure that it was functioning properly.
The homeowner was very pleased with the results of the intervention. She thanked the SERVPRO team for their professionalism and expertise. Whether you are dealing with a water damage problem or need Dallas Fire Damage Restoration, SERVPRO is here to help. We have the experience and expertise to get the job done right. Contact us today for more information.